Host family accommodation
Living with a host family is probably the best way to learn to know a country, its traditions and its inhabitants. Your French speaking skills will also improve faster if you speak French outside classes.
- All rooms are single rooms and you will share the bathroom with your host family. You will have access to the kitchen to prepare your own meals.
- All of our host families live within easy reach of the ILCF by public transport, at maximum 20 minutes by subway.
Several boarding options are available:
- Room only (no shared meals with the family) – you will be sharing the kitchen and bathroom with the family
- Bed & breakfast – the family will supply breakfast
- Half-board option (3 dinners) – the family will supply breakfast and the student will have dinner 3 times a week with the family (to determine with the family)
- Half-board option (5 dinners) – the family will supply breakfast and the student will have dinner 5 times a week with the family (to determine with the family)
Booking a room is simple. It must be done online, just like the enrollment procedure.
Upon receiving payment for your stay, we will send you a form to fill in with your arrival date and chosen option. Our specialized agency will choose a host family for you, for which you will then receive the address, at the latest 10 days before your arrival.
Finding a studio/apartment
If, upon arriving in Paris, you wish to rent an apartment, you can get in touch with the accommodation department of the ICP. They will give you access to private offers only available at for ICP students.
They can also guide you through the necessary procedures to rent an apartment in France (lease, mandatory insurance, social benefits and housing assistance you might be entitled to, etc.).
This assistance is free of charge.
If you wish to be collected at the airport and taken to the place of your choosing, you can book our transfer service.
A bilingual driver will collect you from the arrival zone and take you to a prearranged location.
Bookings must be made online as with host family accommodation and enrolling.
Upon receiving the payment for your stay, we will send you a form to fill in with the date and time of your arrival, airport and flight details.