To enroll at the ILCF in Paris, you must be at least eighteen and have graduated from high school.
- Pre-enroll online on our secure website
- Choose your program (short program, semester course, etc.)
- Choose your session (first or second semester, or which month for the short program)
- Proceed to payment. If need be, do not forget to add the services you require to your classes:
- Check your personal information (name, address, e-mail address, nationality, passport number, etc.). These will appear on all of the documents we will send you.
Step 2: receiving the documents and applying for a visa
- Upon receiving confirmation of your payment, we will send you:
- a pre-registration certificate, which you will need to apply for a visa at the local French consulate
- a convocation letter to the placement test
- You will receive an e-mail invitation to an online test to assess your level, which you will have to take before you leave for France.
- If you have booked any additional services (accommodation, transfer), you will receive an e-mail enclosing a detailed form to fill in and return to us.
In order to ensure the full success of your application, please proceed as soon as possible.
Step 3: welcome to the ICP!
Please be on time on the day of your placement test. Our teaching staff and administrative personnel will be there to greet and guide you.